Hi. How can we help you?
Check out this simple step-by-step guide to make your deposit via BangkokPay.
Enter your desired deposit amount by clicking on the speed deposit button.
Speed deposit button allows you to quickly select the deposit amount, you can also click on the same button to add up to your desired amount. Your total deposit amount will be displayed beneath, simply click “Deposit” to confirm your deposit amount.
For Example: Clicking on BDT 1,000 twice would be BDT 2,000 in total.
Fill in the deposit form with your Cash Out No. (Phone number that you use to cash out) and Transaction ID/Reference No. Then, upload the transaction slip by clicking the ‘Choose Files’ button.
Note: Please always use the phone number you registered on Baji to conduct cash out, cash out from other third-party phone numbers will not be accepted.
- Please check our current payee details before making each deposit as the payee information might change from time to time.
- Please complete your cash out within the given time.
- Different deposit channels will have different minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
- Please ensure the transferred amount is the same as your deposit request amount. Baji will not be liable for any missing funds due to incorrect information.
- Do not refresh or leave the page, otherwise your deposit request will be automatically submitted with your incomplete information which takes time for the deposit request to decline.
For more details, check out the video below!