Hi. How can we help you?
Check out this simple step-by-step guide to make your deposit via JazzCash.
Step 1: Login to your Baji’s account, select “Deposit”.
Step 2: If you like to participate in an offer, you may select one of the offers, otherwise our setting will set ‘Normal’ as default. Once you’re done selecting the offers, our screen will display the available deposit channels for the offer.
Step 3: Select “JazzCash”. Enter your desired deposit amount by clicking on the speed deposit button.
Speed deposit button allows you to quickly select the deposit amount, you can also click on the same button to add up to your desired amount. Your total deposit amount will be displayed beneath, simply click “Submit” to confirm your deposit amount.
For Example: Clicking on Rs1,000 twice would be Rs2,000 in total.
Step 4: ‘Cash out’ to the agent account shown on screen and take a screenshot after completing the transaction.
Step 5: Fill in the deposit form with your Cash Out No. (Phone number that you use to cash out) and Transaction ID/Reference No. Then, upload the transaction slip by clicking the ‘Choose Files’ button.
(Note: Please always use the phone number you registered on Baji to conduct cash out, cash out from other third-party phone numbers will not be accepted.)
Step 6: Login to your JazzCash App.
Step 7: Once you complete the deposit transaction in JazzCash App, kindly copy the transaction id and paste it in the deposit form. Click on the ‘Submit’ button and you will receive a notification that your deposit has been received and is being processed. Your balance will be updated upon successful deposit.
- Please check our current payee details before making each deposit as the payee information might change from time to time.
- Please complete your cash out within the given time.
- Different deposit channels will have different minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
- Please ensure the transferred amount is the same as your deposit request amount. Baji will not be liable for any missing funds due to incorrect information.
- Do not refresh or leave the page, otherwise your deposit request will be automatically submitted with your incomplete information which takes time for the deposit request to decline.
For more details, check out the video below!