Hi. How can we help you?
There are a few possible reasons:
i) Incorrect username or password. Password is case–sensitive, it should contain:
- 6-20 characters
- a minimum of 1 upper case letter (A-Z)
- a minimum of 1 lower case letter (a-z)
- a minimum of 1 numeric character (0-9)
- Special characters are allowed (@$!%*#)
If this problem persists, please reset your account password. (you may refer here on how to reset password)
ii) Locked account – account locked due to multiple unsuccessful password attempts.
iii) Account suspended due to:
- Failure to verify your account information, including date of birth, phone number and email address before making a withdrawal.
- Duplicate account.
- Abnormal behavior of the account.
If your account has been locked, please contact our 24/7 customer support team for assistance.